Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cauliflower & Spinach Penne Soup

During grocery shopping I saw spinach flavored penne pasta..the moment I saw & felt that I should try ...Here I have used penne pasta in the cauliflower  soup.. This is very healthy as it does not  require much oil, butter or not even cream..!


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Cauliflower
  • 1/2 Spinach Penne
  • 1/2 cup Carrot
  • 1/2 cup Potato  ( boiled & mashed)
  • 1 Onion (chopped)
  • 1/2 tsp Basil (dry/ Fresh)
  • 1 tsp Garlic paste
  • 1 tsp Oil
  • Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Method:
    Heat the pan with oil, add garlic, onion and saute for few minutes. Add cooked potatoes, vegetables and penne. Bring to boil with requied amount of water. Add basil, salt and stir it well. 

Serve hot.

This goes to my event Pasta Party

23 comments:

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

simple and creamy

Neetz said...

wow..yummy and healthy too :)

Anjum said...

wow...so simple and yummm

Deepa G Joshi said...

very tasty and quite filling..

www.foodlyrics.com

Preety said...

healthy soup..great for this weather

Sushma Mallya said...

looks comforting and nice to include penne in soups...

Uma said...

looks soo good. Yum!

Rachana said...

yummy and healthy too:)

Malar Gandhi said...

Nice and healthy soup, very comforting:)

Sarah Naveen said...

Simply Superb..perfect for the weather here..

Panchpakwan said...

Thank you so much friend for your comments..:)


@ Sushma, adding pasta make it really filling..Or we can say one pot meal too..

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Simply superb.. can have soup anytime of the day.

shahana said...

LOoks really creamy!!

Meena said...

You have some unique pasta recipes posted here...thanks for visiting my space, my friend!!! I will be following your recipes for more:)

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Sleet and rain oh gosh what can I do now think of your wonderful creamy soup and console myself that I will make it soon!!! comforting!!!

http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com

subhashini said...

I am planning to do some diet plan cos i have put up lots weight after my delivery and you have helped me to do so by posting this healthy recipe.
Love
Subhashini

Indian food recipes said...

Simple&healthy soup ...tnx jyothi

Priya Suresh said...

Such a droolworthy soup..really filling..

Springbird said...

spinach penne...thats cool.soup looks yummy.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Very soothing and refreshing soup:)

Unknown said...

This looks interesting Jyoti...Should try it out sometime...

Kanchan said...

Spinach favored pasta is new and it went quite well with the soup.

Panchpakwan said...

Thank you all for a lovely comments..

@ madhavi i have received ur entry..
@ Shubahi thank you so much for stopping by here..hope to c u again.
this recipe is really figure friendly..:)
@ Ramya, Smita do try and let me know..
@ After a long time sangi..where r u?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Panch Pakwan   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP