I think there are many people who love this chat pata chat. This is one of my fav chat. I celebrated my friendship day with pani poori chat...:)
Wishing a very Happy Friendship day to all my friends. (belated!)
- 10-15 Pooris (store bought/ home made)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Tamarind& Green chutney
- 1/2 cup Sev
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Potato Bolied
- 1/4 cup Chickpeas Boiled
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala
- Sal to taste.
For Pani (spiced water )
- 1 tsp Pani poori malsal powder (used store bought)
- Few Coriander leaves
- 1 Green chili
- Salt to taste
1. Add the ingredients of the Pani in the blender and make smooth watery paste. Keep it a side for a while.
2. For stuffing, In a bowl add potato, chickpeas and mash them. Add all other ingredients of stuffing and keep it side.
3. How to have it? Take the poories and make a small hole on the top. Stuff the potato mixture. Drizzle some tamarind chutney, coriander chutney, sev, onion and few coriander leaves.
Dip these in to poories into above made pani and have them immediately.
- Keep the pani ( spiced water ) in refrigerator for 8-10 minutes so you can enjoy the cold and spicy pani poori.
And Its award time...I have received A versatile blogger award from Suja , Sayali and Deepa... Thank you so much for sharing with me. (Do check the update at award section). I would love to pass this award to all my blogger friends.