Bean Burgers are healthy and tasty too! I have added dill leaves to it for more freshness.
- 1 Cup Bens (used Rajma/ red kidney beans) (soaked , cooked & mashed)
- 1 Potato (boiled and Mashed)
- 1-2 tsp Dill leaves ( chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp rice flour
- Bread crumbs.
Mix all the above ingredients and make desired size patties. Shallow fry them on on hot oiled tava/ griddle.
For burger: Apply mayonnaise, mustard sauce to buns, add some lettuce, fresh tomatoes, cucumber , cheese or any other salad and place these hot bean patties . Bean burgers are ready to eat!
- These patties will be soft and may turn little dry too. While shallow frying be careful.
- Beans must soft and add spices, salt according to your taste as beans and potato requires more taste.