- 1 cup Okra / Bhendi ( Cut the both edges and slit into half)
- 2-3 tsp Besan
- 1-2 tsp Rice flour
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry mango powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry.
In a bowl put these slit bhendi, sprinkle red chili power, cumin seed powder, dry mango powder, besan, rice flour and salt. Mix it well so that its get coated with bhendi. Heat the pan with oil and deep fry these bhendi till they turn light brwon color and crispy.
Serve hot with ketchup and Masala tea.
- While mixing the besan and other masala powder, you can sprinkle some water so that masala stick to bhendi.
- Adjust the spicy and flour according to your liking.