- 2 Carrots (finely grated)
- Sugar( equal to the carrot grating)
- 2-3tsp Ghee + some more
- Few Cahewnuts (roasted)
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder.
Heat the a heavy bottomed pan with ghee,add grated carrots and fry till the raw smell goes.
In another pan melt the sugar and water and boil till it reaches one string consistency. Once its done add fried carrots, cahewnuts, cardamom powder and mix it well.
Grease the serving plate with ghee and pour the carrot mixture. Cut your liking shapes.
Serve warm or cold with Goli / Mangalore Bajji
- Once you fry the carrot, measure and take the equal amount of sugar.
- I had 1 cup fried carrots, so I have take 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water.
- When the carrot mixture is little hot, that time you pour on the grease plate. Other wise they may not shape properly.