This is ultimate hot chili and tomato sauce with goes very well with Tacos, Burritos!
- 1/2 cup Tomato Paste (store bought)
- 1 Onion (very finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (very finely chopped)
- 1-2 TBsp cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/5 tsp Sugar
- 2-3 tsp Oil
- Salt and Black pepper as per taste.
Heat the pan with oil, add garlic, onion and saute till they get tender and nice brwon color. Add tomato paste and saute for few minutes. Add little water, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red chili powder, sugar and bring it to boil. Let it come to room temperature and serve.
- This can be store in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Adjust Red chili and lemon, pepper as per taste.