These are Veg Beans Taco... A Healthy way !
- 4 Hard Taco Shells (used corn shells)
- 4 Soft Tortillas (used flour tortillas)
- 1 Packet Seasoning (35g) (used Mccormick)
- 1 Can Kidney beans
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1-2 Garlic (chopped)
- 1-2 Tsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt to taste.
- 1 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 Cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (chopped)
- 1-2 Red chilies (optional)
- 1/4 cup Cheese (optional)
- Lemon wages.
Heat the Pan with Oil, add onion, garlic and fry till they turn light brown. Add beans and season mix. Mix everything well. Add salt and water and mash the beans a bit (like mushy beans)
Take off from the heat.