- 2 Ripe Avocado peeled
- 1 Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1-2 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
- Salt as per taste
Mash the avocados,add all other above ingredients and mix it well.
Serve with Cumin flavored poories or with any veggies too.
- You can add fresh tomatoes too.
- Do not cut the avocados until your ready to serve, because they turn brown very fast.
Adapted from Food network. There are many variation to make this dip, I have made to suit our taste buds.
And also to SpicyTasty's Sizzling summer contest.