Happy Mother's Day to all my blogger friends...
Aamras is very simple and easy to make. Its a lovely combo with Poori or Non flavored sheera or Chapati.
- Alphonso mangoes (Fully riped) (haapoos/ aapoos)
- Jaggery / Sugar ( as per taste)
- Cardamom powder
- Few black pepper (optional)
- Salt (very little) (optional)
Peel and remove all the pulp of mangoes. Put thses chopped mangoes, cardamom powder, black pepper, salt (very little) (optional) and pulse for few times till everyting turn smooth paste.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- For non flavored sheera, same procedure as Sheera but only difference is don't add Sugar & Raisins.