- 1 pound Home made Pizza dough
- 2 Tbs Butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips (semi sweet)
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts / Hazelnuts (toasted and chopped)
- ¼ cup Chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips (milk)
Roll out the dough to a 7-8 inch diameter. Put this rolled dough on the baking sheet. By using your fingers, make indentations all over the dough. Brush the dough with melted butter. Bake at 450 degree F about 20-25 minutes. Immediately spread the chocolate -hazelnut spread over the pizza. Sprinkle the chocolate chips. Bake for 1 or 2 minutes only. So that chocolate chips melts. Sprinkle the Nuts and serve.