- 4 Burger Buns (used sesame seed buns)
- 1 Tomato (cut round shape)
- 1 Cucumber (cut round shape)
- 1 Onion (cut round shape)
- 1/2 cup Cabbage ( shredded)
- 1/2 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Peas (boil for 2 mints in microwave )
- 1 tbs of Gram masala
- 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Bread crumbs or Rava (to dip these patties)
- Oil to Fry
- Cheese slices
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise (i use Kraft )
Boil the potato and mash them add shredded cabbage and carrot, peas, gram masala, cumin and corriender powder and salt to taste and mix all these ingredients and make the patties as per the bun sizes. Take these patties and dip in bread crumbs or rava (this gives an crunchy look).
Deep fry in oil till gold brown.
Take the buns spread mayonnaise inside the bun and put the fresh Cucumber, tomato and onion slice as per your likings, and Put this patties and Cheese slice. Serve with tomato ketchup.
Note: Patties can be done without deep fry. Heat a flat pan and put 2 patties on heated pan in one time. Cook them on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until bottom side gets golden brown both the side.