Mooli dal is very healthy. And there is no garlic and onion.It made with very simple ingredients & flavorful Daal.
Ingredients: (for pressure cooker)
- 1 cup Radish (cut into round or square)
- 1/2 cup Moong Dal (split Moong dal )
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- 1-2 Green chilies (slit cut)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Sal tot taste.
For Tempering / Tadaka:
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (methi seeds)
- 1-2 Dry Red chilies
- A pinch Hing
- Few Curry leaves
- Few coriander leaves (chopped)
In a pressure cooker vessel add all the ingredients and cook with 2 whistle. Heat the pan with and give tadaka with tempering ingredients. Pour this hot tempering over the cooked dal and mooli. Let this sit for few minutes.
Serve hot with Rice/ Or even with Chapati.