- 1-2 Brinjals (used small purple colored)
- 2 cups Curds (well beaten )
- Oil for deep frying
- Few pinch of Red chili powder
- Few pinch of Cumin powder
- Few coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste.
Beat the curd well and keep it a side. Heat the oil for deep frying. Cut the brinjal into thin circles and deep fry them till they turn light brwon color. Let them sit for while on paper towel.
Add these fried brijal to beaten curd. Sprinkle red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves. Add salt and mix everything well .
Serve with Gobi ke Parate.
- Before frying brijal, place them on paper towel and press them from both the side so the water from brijal will be absorbed.
- Keep Brijal @ room temperature before frying.