- 1 cup Rava (semolina)
- ½ cup Rice flour or All purpose flour
- 2-3 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Ginger (grated)
- 2 Pinch of Soda bi-crab
- 2 cups butter milk
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped) (optional)
- Salt to taste.
In blow mix all the ingredients except soda bi- carb and salt. Let the barter sit for ½ .Heat the griddle, now add salt and soda bi-carb to the barter. Now Tilt the griddle so that barter spread out thinly and evenly. Drizzle some oil over and at the edges of dosa.
Serve with Chutney/ Pickle
Note: When the barter is poured on the griddle/ tava don’t use an implement to spread the barter. It should spread on its own.
The Barter will be bit watery so don't worry.