- 1 cup Rice (cooked and cooked)
- 6-7 Medium size Brinjal ( cut into cube size)
- 2 medium size Onion (chopped not too finely)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 ½ tsp Red chili powder ( more or less as per taste)
- ¼ tsp Termeric powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Penut (shenga) (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Heat the pan with oil, add onion, penut. Sauté till they get brown color. Add brinjal and sauté with onion for 2-3 minutes. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, termerice powder, curry leaves and sauté for 4-5 minutes or brinjal get tender.
Now take the rice and mix with curry masala.
Garnish with coriander leaves
Note: If brijal are too hard then add little water to masala mix and cook thoroughly but not mushy.
While mixing with rice also take care don’t not mash them, gently mix them.