Its summer and everyone want to eat light meal..This salad is filling and healthy too.
- 1 cup Lima/ Fava Beans (used baby lima beans)
- 1/4 cup Cahewnuts
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Spinach leaves(chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin seed
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Black pepper & Salt as per taste.
In a mixie add mint, cashew nuts, garlic, mint, spinach leaves, salt and pepper, olive oil , cumin seeds and make fine paste. In a blow take lima beans, add above made paste and mix it well. Drizzle some olive oil before serving...
- Used frozen / ready to use baby Lima beans (@ room temperature). Can cook these for 5-8 minutes or as per instruction on the packet.
- If using dried beans , soak and cook them till they are tender but not too mushy.
- If they are cooked then cool them completely.
- While grinding, if the paste is dry then add olive oil. Do not add water.
Lima Bean Salad goes to Preeti's Green Gourmet Event.