- 1 pack Pasta (used shell shaped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 Shallots (sliced thinly)
- 2 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Red chili flakes
- Salt and Black Pepper powder as per taste
- Parsley leaves (chopped)
- Cheese as per your liking (used Parmesan)
Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the box and save some pasta water. Heat (medium heat ) the pan with olive oil, add garlic, red chili flakes and fry for 2 minutes. Add shallots and fry till it turn bit tender. Add tomatoes, black pepper, salt and cook for 6-7 minutes or til all the tomatoes.shallots are cooked. Add the cooked pasta and some pasta water and mix it gently. Cook for 2 minutes or so that all the pasta is mixed well. Add parsley and cheese.
Variation: Can add some veggies, peas, corn.