- 6 Lasgana Noodles (cooked)
- ½ cup Carraot (chopped/ grated)
- 1 bunch of Spinach (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Cloves Galic (sliced)
- 1 Can Tomatoes (puree/ Curshed)
- ¼ cup Celery
- ½ tsp Red chili (curshed) (optional)
- ¼ tsp Orengeno (fresh / dry)
- 1 tsp Basil (fresh/ dry)
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder (optional)
- ¼ cup Parsley
- 1 container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese ( shredded)
- ¼ Cup Parmesan
- 1 Egg (optional)
- Salt and Black papper as per Taste.
Cook the lasagna noodles as per the instruction on the box. Once they are cooked drain the noodles thoroughly and coat some olive oil and keep it a side.
In a mixture/ food processor add onion, carrots, celery, basil, parsley, oregeno, salt and pepper and make the puree.
In a bowl mix Spinach,ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, salt and pepper and mix it well.
Layer 3 lasagna noodles, ½ sauce. ½ ricotta mixture,1/2 mozzarella, and ½ parmesan cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350 degrees oven for about 45 minutes.