- 1 bunch Methi / Fenegreek Leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Peas (used frozen)
- 1/2 cup Malai / Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp Ghee/ butter
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Cardamom (powder)
- 2-3 Cloves (powder)
For Garvy / Masala / Paste
- 1-2 tsp Cashew nuts
- 1 Onion
- 3-4 Green chilies
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Curd
- 1 Tbsp Khus Khus (poppy seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
In boiling water add salt and methi for 5-6 minutes. Drain in the colander with running water and remove excess water.
Heat the pan with ghee/ butter add cumin seeds, let them splutter. Add the above made masala / paste and fry fro 3-4 minutes. (you can smell the nice aroma). Add cardamom powder, Cinnamon power, clove powder and cook fro 2 minutes. Add peas, methi leaves and malai and salt.Cook until everything is mixed well and gravy thickens.
Serve hot with Naan/ Roti.
- If the gravy is become thin / bit watery then sprinkle some all purpose flour / maida. This will helps to thicken the gravy.
- If the gravy is too thick then add milk .
I am really very happy to receive Honest Scrap Award From Padma. Thank you so much. Its really encouraging & Motivating.